Spring in Oxford
Spring in Oxford...
Savour the arrival of Spring in the beautiful City of Oxford…
Check in to the luxury Five Star Old Parsonage and enjoy a chilled bottle of rosé on your arrival…
Explore the Ashmolean Museum’s ‘America’s Cool Modernism‘ exhibition, showcasing significant examples of early 20th century, American abstract & precisionist art.
Awake refreshed in one of our handmade beds to a leisurely breakfast in Parsonage Grill, or remain in the comfort of your own stylish room.
Spend the day taking in the stunning scenery at Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens…
– Chilled bottle of Côtes de Provence rosé on arrival
– Luxury overnight accommodation
– 2 Tickets to the Ashmolean Museum’s ‘America’s Cool Modernism’ exhibition
– 2 Tickets to Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens
– Use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Free parking & unlimited Wi-Fi
– Complimentary still & sparkling water
– Rates from £204
Available to book from Monday 26th March until Monday 28th May 2018, inclusive. Subject to availability.
The Ashmolean Museum is open Tuesday to Sunday, 10am–5pm. Entry into the museum is free with exhibitions, for which tickets are included in this package, are normally an additional charge.
We are always delighted to assist you personally with your reservation, please email email@example.com or telephone 01865 310210.